Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Did I miss something?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    What is this outfit? Is it pieces from separate outfits or was there news on the board that I missed? The only thing I recognize is the bowling bag. What is the backpack from?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The backpack is from the current basketball outfit. I've never seen the clothes.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uhhhh... this is a new thing!!! Beats me on the outfit! must be a new release! but yet not out!

    So you did not miss anything.. cause then there will be two of us on that boat!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Doesn't it seem strange that AG would release a new outfit with two current bags?

  5. #5
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    She gets her stuff straight from the factory in China so it's not that weird that she'd have not quite out yet stuff. I think it's dog ugly myself. I'm not a green person.

    The bags don't go to it, she's just throwing them in with the outfit. The factory she gets most of her stuff from doesn't make many of the shoes and things like that, so they are almost never included. So she often tosses in little bits from other outfits instead.

    If I were the seller I'd be too afraid that selling stuff that isn't even out yet would incure the wrath of AG. I guess I'm just paranoid though LOL.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 01, 2006 10:50 AM: Message edited by: GreyMyst ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm... I'm going to have to watch that seller, I didn't know someone like this existed.

  7. #7
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    Sorry... [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] ... I'm not buying this... How do we even know it's authentic? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    Looks fishy to me.... [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Several board members have purchased authentic AG from this seller, I am not questioning the authenticity of the outfit. Just thought I had missed a post on new outfits...guess not! Now, what else will be released with this outfit? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was just going to post about this! I have bought from this seller before, and her stuff was current and retired real AG stuff. So, I asked her about that. She said that she has 4 samples. Cool!

    I actually just bought this Molly lot from her!! I went ahead and did the BIN, because the price was okay, and I would definitely have bought the PJs and the School Jumper anyway, so I have a few bonuses for the same price.


    GreyMist, I wondered where she got it, because the other things I had bought didn't have shoes and she said something about that they were made somewhere else.

    Molly Lot

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    She now has a lot listed that includes some items I'm not familiar with...can someone identify the white T with stars and the shoes? Everything else I've seen before.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/American-Girl-BI...QQcmdZViewItem

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •